Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blogging...finally.

I've been thinking about a blog for awhile now, but my life never seemed interesting enough.  Until now.  Actually, that's not true.  My life is still not that interesting, but as of late, it has become filled with people who are much more interesting and funny than I could ever be.  These people are called children and for the past 7 weeks, I have been educating them on the wonders and beauties of the library.

SIDENOTE:I find it completely baffling that the state of SD allows me to educate children.  Especially, when I think about how I spent my 5 years at college, not to mention last weekend at D-Days.  

In between all that educating, I have heard absolute, unintentional hilarity come from the mouths of my students.  Instead of continuing to bore my family and friends with these stories, I decided to start writing them down.  In order to protect the chillins' (and let's be honest, my job), I'll not divulge any names.  Honestly, you don't really need names to find this shit funny.  Oh, and I'll probably swear.  Don't worry...I don't at school.  Even when I'd like to.  

So here it is.  I hope you like it, but mostly I hope you find these students and this job as fascinating and lovable as I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment