Thursday, February 24, 2011

We've Got More Bounce in California

I've been MIA for the last week.  Not because I don't love all of you or because I've abrubtly quit my job. Because I do and I didn't.  Nope.  I was spending a wonderful long weekend (or as PWB would call it, a week) vacation in fabulous San Francisco.  It was absolutely amazing and I'm having trouble getting back to real life.  Hopefully by Sunday I will be fully replanted into reality and can share some book related blogs with all of you.  In the meantime, why don't you read or something. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice use of the spell check!! abrubtly!! Is that some type of west coast thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! Don't you have better things to do at 5:30 am than correct my spelling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pwb approves of your 'weekend' plans. always. she's just jealous of your fab life.

    ReplyDelete