Tuesday, April 26, 2011

For Your Reading Enjoyment...

My friend Amy has a new blog that I am insisting you all read.  And not just because she gave my blog a shout out today...but that didn't hurt either!

Amy's blog, glass confetti, showcases her unbelievable handiwork, from cakes to home decor, as well as some of her favorite things (which are always wonderful because she has fabulous taste).  And it's hilarious to boot!

Check it out.  I promise you won't be disappointed...although you may feel woefully inadequate.  My Funfetti cakes (from a box, of course) just can't compete.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Georgie! You're too nice...my blog is not as funny as yours, but I appreciate the sentiment. Also, I *love* your photos in the above Congratulations post. So funny/cute.

    Thanks again!

    amy

    ReplyDelete