Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Vacation

Although I'm on summer vacation and therefore lacking my regular library anecdotes, I've decided that I'm going to still try and update my blog once in a while.  Some smartypants (who shall remain nameless) informed me that my lack of summer employment should actually enable me to write significantly more than usual.  Clearly this person underestimates just how good I am at doing absolutely nothing.

So what can you look forward to on the blog this summer? Well here's a preview: book recommendations, book reviews, Top 10 lists, updates on my beautiful niece, possibly some pictures of my soon-to-be pink living room, tales from the College World Series, and hopefully much, much more.

Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Yea:) I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wait all summer for an update from you!

    ReplyDelete