Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Hey Girl. I Like the Library Too."

Awhile back, there was a lot of talk in Internetland (where I spend far too much time) about the blog Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling.  Basically, the blog let's you pretend that you're dating Ryan Gosling.  In this fantasy, he begins every statement with "Hey girl".  Here's an example:

Photo courtesy of fuckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com
Then came Feminist Ryan Gosling, another blog using Ryan's photo and the "Hey Girl" meme, but this time paired with feminist theory, praise for ladies, or lady-centric one-liners.   Here's a personal favorite:

Photo courtesy of feministryangosling.tumblr.com            

Thanks to my friend CR, I've discovered Hey Girl.  I Like the Library Too.  Yep, that's right.  A Ryan Gosling meme dedicated to librarians.  It was a total gigglefest at my apartment while I read these, but maybe that's because I'm a librarian.  You be the judge.

Photo courtesy of librarianheygirl.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment