Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi, I'm Georgie and I live in San Francisco.

I made it!! Three years after my first visit, I finally live here.  Technically speaking anyway.  I mean, I have a bed here and most of my belongings and people send me mail at my new address. But, it still kind of feels like I'm on an extended vacation.   This is probably due to the fact that I'm presently unemployed and spending leisurely mornings in bed.  Hopefully this all changes soon.  I've already had one phone interview for a nanny position! Whoop!

Since I am unemployed, I have some free time on my hands (that's putting it lightly).  I'm going to attempt to blog more often.  I know, I know, I say that all the time, but I'll really try this time.  What can you look forward to? Highlights from our road trip, pictures of my apartment and neighborhood, and at least one story about me getting lost.  See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaahhh finally!! Georgie-fans around the world do a collective fist pump! She's baaaack!!

    ReplyDelete