Monday, July 9, 2012

License and Registration Please

The PT Loser is California official.  As am I.  Last week, I spent 2.5 hours at the DMV and was rewarded with California license and registration and a genuine CA driver's license.  Which I actually don't have yet.  They mail them out in 4 to 6 weeks.  So now, when I go to the bar I get to hand them my hole punched SD license and a piece of paper from the CA DMV certifying that I am in fact 21 (+6) years of age.  I know, I win all of the cool kid awards. 

4 comments:

  1. Why don't you wash that thing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not official until you have a paying job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only take comments that are in the form of compliments. Especially comments from my mother and father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being an official Californian!

    ReplyDelete