Monday, August 13, 2012

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!

A week and a half ago I started a temp position at a new cable sports network.  When I started, the company told me I'd probably be there for 3 to 4 weeks while they searched for a permanent hire.  When they chose someone, it would be my job to train the new hire.  That was fine with me as I had a nanny job waiting in the wings.  Well, a week and a half later, the company's search for a permanent hire has ended...WITH ME!!!  The company was so impressed with my work the last 10 days (not to toot my own horn) that I was offered a full-time position as Sales Affiliate Coordinator.  I'm not sure if it has the same ring as School Librarian, but I love it all the same.  But now there's a problem...can I work in cable if I don't own a television?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment